Why Buy Pre-Loved LV's?

These are some of my Pre-loved LV Vintage purchased.


I had Papillon 30 in Damier Ebene which was my first LV bag. I love Papillon 30 very much especially the little pouch that came with it. I used it at school as my pen pouch and I got a lot of compliments about it which was really a cute, beautiful pouch. The handles of the bag have treated leather which is great for any weather you are at. However, I gave the bag to my sister because she never had an LV bag, so I decided to give it to her. 
 
I uploaded a video of my Papillon 30 damier ebene posted at my youtube channel you can view it at. "ger_may pond" channel.

https://youtu.be/B6UXPGKXbHo - "Papillon 30 fits an iPad air 2"


Here, I have shoot a few of my LV Pre-loved purchased in Vintage. The LV Looping GM in Monogram Canvas which is beautiful and has enough space for daily carry on things. The Speedy 30 Monogram Canvas, LV Agenda PM - Monogram, LV cartoucheire PM in Vintage and the Mint Green Shouder Bag/Clutch in Mini Lin. These were all bought as Pre-loved. 

I bought these online on ebay in the best seller in the world I must say. 
I bought Pre-loved LV over the new ones:

1. To experience the feeling of luxurious touch of a handbag. 

"I thought of buying pre-loved for the first time to check and to experience how to feel having an LV, how to "belong" to the LV community. The feeling of owning as "they say"- quality handbags. "In deed, my first handbag which was the Papillon 30 in Damier Ebene was unbelievable. I felt I was carrying a diamond. I said "wow" this is the bag I really wanted more. and more.... then more.... so, I bought a few back then which I never regretted buying LV bags".

2. The price is lesser. "This is the very reason to purchase Pre-loved items. 

The fact that you can have it authentic, quality is great in a lesser price. It is used condition but in great condition. There are a lot of pre-loved LV handbags in prestine condition in a low prices. No need to worry for this because when we talk about Louis Vuitton "It is Louis Vuitton- it doesn't change the durability of the bag though it it in used-condition, right?"

3. The durability and quality are intact.

 "As I have mentioned above, though it is in used-condition the durability and quality is still intact, it is still Louis Vuitton." "Some of the leather especially the Betina that is usually attached to Mono- gram canvas - it turns dark over time, and that is normal, it is still an authentic leather."

4. It is a sort of investment.

"A sort of investment because of the durability and quality of the piece won't change for a long time and with that, you can sell the bag if you want or give it to your kids in the future. Selling LV pieces won't decrease the price as much. It is the sense of getting your money back when selling your LV pieces. There are a lot of reasons in buying pre-loved pieces, that depends on each of our preference. 

Hope this helps you decide to buy pre-loved LV's over the new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment