What is constant in this world? Change or Choice?

I used to think about the saying "CHANGE IS CONSTANT" I'm sure you heard this quote many times of your life.

In my three decades of existence, I used to believe Change is the only Constant and other changes would be just a secondary of "change". It is a fact that, everything changes. As I always notice that, you change your dress everyday, change things you like or you want, anything undergoes changes. When a child grows up, when trees, animals grow - these things are the change which you cannot hold back.


Exactly, "change" is constant.

Change - to cause to be different, a transformation of anything.

However, I went to a conference in a learning enhancement program, one of the professors said. "It is not the change should consider as constant" I was in so excitement to know why, because it might lighten up my perception about what is really constant in this world.

Well, given these examples might convince you to side with me.

1. When you change your dress
2. When you change your lifestyle
3. When you change house
4. When you change your school
5. When you change your decision

Changing the way a person wants to, that will become his "CHOICE". 

Choice - is an option to choose something, the act of choosing.


When you choose something then, the change will go after it.

I realized, that "change and choice" are constant. There are things that naturally be changed, like the growth of a person, the tress, death and etc. which we consider the "change is constant". There are also changes that made by choice, which are the decisions you made before doing a change, like mentioned above, the change of lifestyle, dress, location etc. which we can consider as "choice is constant".

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment