The Bride of Habaek - Don't Push Yourself Too Hard on the Things Not Meant for you

I was struck by the series- short movie series "The bride of Habaek" it's a Korean movie which just finished a month ago. "The Bride of Habaek" was cast by: (Main character)

Nam Joo-hyuk is a South Korean model and actor. He has starred in Who Are You: School 2015, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo and Bride of the Water God. Who were famous actress  in Korea.

Shin Se-kyung is a South Korean actress and singer. She started as a child actress and had her breakthrough in 2009 with the sitcom High Kick Through the Roof.


Short Background

The Bride of Habaek (Hangul: 하백의 신부 2017; RR: Habaekui Shinbu 2017; lit. Bride of Habaek 2017) is a South Korean television drama spin-off of the 2006 sunjung manhwa Bride of the Water God by Yoon Mi-kyung. The drama stars Shin Se-kyungNam Joo-hyuk, Lim Ju-hwan, Krystal Jung and Gong Myung.


I added this series to one of my favorite movies because they have a lot of words of wisdom, and one of which somehow enlightened me in the middle of my bothered or confused thoughts at this time.


I was really enlightened with this quote.


Translated in English: "Do not push yourself so hard for something that's not meant you - or you will be bumped all the time and you will struggle harder."


I was in the middle of weighing things out about what I really wanted to do and what not. It happened to me this instance of pushing myself hard which I believe it was for me but it kept me disappointed all the time, everytime i tried to it wont worked out.


My goal is to have a lifetime job, or at least as long as I retire. I am a doctor so, its kind of a waste if I work of something else right?
 

Way back few years ago, my mom always asked me to practice my profession as a doctor. I did, I had few years of experience as a doctor as well but I never succeeded all the tried I made.


I failed everytime I pushed myself to be a doctor - I mean, Being a doctor for me is like a fleeting job which I can't stand longer than I thought.


I opened up my clinic, but its just lasted for 9 months. I really don't understand what could be the problem but as I always pushed myself being a doctor, it didn't worked out and now I realized maybe being a doctor is not for me.
 Yet, I still opened a new clinic and working until now but somethings holding me back out.
Since living is necessary and I need money for expenses, I'm still pursuing being a doctor.


From this quote " I was enlightened that if I push myself to something not meant for me I will be bumped and struggled harder.


How tough life can be ☹️.

But my question is, when do I know if a certain thing not meant for me without trying it?

No comments:

Post a Comment