The Gifted Movie - Review

IMG_8946

The gifted movie were played by Chris Evans as Frank Adler, Mckenna Grace as Mary Adler and more. This review is solely my opinion, I have no intention to hurt anybody if I have mentioned some disliking of this movie.

In my point of view, I would rate this movie 7 out of 10.

1. The title "The Gifted" is just a part of the movie. The entire story is not about the "gift" which was the intelligence Mary has. Rather it was about the custody of the Mary.

2. The overall thought of the movie was to whom the custody of Mary be granted. Her grandparent pursuing to get the custody because of the unfinished research about Mathematics which Mary's mom started.

I love the movie, it has great humor especially the way Frank raised Mary. It has full of spirit and lessons. Perfect for kids.
It's Just I am not convinced with the title and the thought of the story. It seemed it didnot coincide with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment