Manny Pacquiao's Fateful Fight with Jeff Horn

Manny 2

I watched Manny Pacquiao's almost all of his fight. He is one of the best boxers in the world. I watched his life history, and indeed he is a blessed man by all means despite of his struggle in life.
For today's fight with Jeff Horn, Manny Pacquiao failed to defend his title. I may say he loses the fight today but he never loses the love poured into him. Obviously, I am a fan of Manny Pacquiao.
To recall the peak of this fight, I may say in round 9 Manny Pacquiao launched a fierce assault on Jeff Horn which almost ended the fight. Jeff Horn the Australian, who was cut above his right eye in round two, battled gamely on through the final three rounds.
The result of this fight is quite unexpected to Manny since he almost ended the game at round 9.
Manny 1

Manny said "Very tough. I didn't expect that tough, It's okay, it's part of the game. That's the decision of the judges, I respect that." - This is to prove his humble heart despite of losing the game.
Manny then is open for a rematch with Jeff Horn in the future. This rematch doesn't mean for him to win or lose but as usual Manny's quote to "Leave Everything with God"

I have thoughts why Manny lose the game today;

GIVE CHANCE TO OTHERS  - This really came out of my mind when I heard the lose announcement of Manny. I mean, He won many times, this game made him popular, rich and even one of the well-known person in the world. It might be enough for him to receive those rewards in the past. Some people need the rewards more than as much Manny needs them. 

 MANNY IS NO LONGER STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE FIGHTS BECAUSE OF AGING - I may say, one of the reasons is the "body aging". We cannot deny the fact that when we are getting older, our body will somehow loosen its capability of the things we usually do. Though, taking all of vitamins or any body supplements can help but sometimes it fails.

GAME CONCENTRATION- Manny did intensive training for this fight as what we knew and seen in every practice he did. However, being a person there are a lot of things bumped at our head during training, practices and etc.

LOSE FOCUS AND STRENGTH FAILURE - Manny is a great fighter (boxer) he could have not lose focus since he is doing this for his entire life. But, there might be hindrances that hold him back like (unbearable pain, flows of blood might block his eyes, or any parts of his body)
I could not think anymore reasons why Manny lose of this fight. Manny is not a loser for me, he is rather my all time winner. Inside or outside of the ring because of who and what he is. We salute you MANNY.

Manny Pacquiao's popularity drawn a lot of lessons to all the people in the world. Since he started his career up until he became a the popular person in the world.
My son would always say, 

"To lose, to fail or mislay in the game is okay, you can still have a lot of chances everyday". My son also watched several fights of Manny and it leave him with so much encouragement to fight and to get another chances. I am just so happy because this experience and learning of my child will guide him not only through the struggle of games but to fight for life. The everyday living is a fight. He would always apply this quote in his life everyday. Thank You So Much Manny.

No comments:

Post a Comment