The Great Feature of an iPhone 7plus is Missing


Back in mid-month of 2016  I decided to upgrade my iPhone 4s 32gb to iPhone 7 plus. I planned to use it for business (encoding word, excel and power-point), normal phone like messaging, calling and everything an iPhone 7plus has to offer. For these reasons, I bought the iPhone 7 plus in 256gb in gold.

Absolutely, the phone looked so professional, elegant and it has what it takes. I love it so so much I did not regret it on the first few weeks of use because it's really smooth and perfect for a life style.

The camera is really had a stunning capture, clear, the video taking was perfectly fine.


When I started to use it for business like encoding, copy pasting, I was really disappointed the SPLIT VIEW OR SPLIT SCREEN is missing. Not actually missing but iPhone 7 plus CANNOT DO SPLIT SCREEN which is very important when we speak of business related works.

iPhone 7 plus has only this view as what it called multi-view as what are shown below.


I know iPhone 7 plus still small to use for those stuffs but that's how I planned to do it. Knowing these things before hand might back me out of buying iPhone 7 plus. I thought iPhone 7 plus has it all but seems like just an ordinary phone with a few and minimal updates from iPhone 6 plus. Minimal updates but maximum in price just a thought!

So far, that missing feature only really upsets me on this iPhone 7 plus. I would still be hoping to have an update on ios including SPLIT SCREEN VIEW for iPhone 7 plus. Other features are still great though.

Youtube Channel: germaypond

There are other ways I believe to have SPLIT SCREEN for iPhone 7 plus like jail break perhaps. Never tried it and no plan to try it anyway.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment