I Dreamt of Flying and Escaping

I used to dream about how I tried to escape in a forest. I started dreaming to escape in this particular forest since my fifth grade. I don't know the place, the name of the forest, or any view of that dream to relate to. The forest looked like a hillside full of tress and long grasses. At first, I ignored it because I thought it's just a dream, no meaning at all.

When I reached to around 2nd year high, this dream came back. I realized it was the same place, the same forest, the same everything. I begun to wonder why it came back. As usual just ignoring it I thought of maybe because I was just tired or bothered or whatsoever.

On these dreams, "I came from the lowest part of the hill and tried to go up and run to anywhere but I couldn't escape. I tried to fly using my 2 hands flapping, yes I flew as high as the biggest mango trees on that forest but I couldn't see any way out. It was just so silent and no one can help me. The same with my second dream, I flew but no way out still.

Until I went to 4th year high then college, the dream that kept on coming back still exists. There was one time, I had companion I did not recognize the person and tried to help me. We crawled on a muddy and full of branches way out. Yes, we were out of that forest but we were heading to another closed forest but more brighter one.

I dreamt of this settings so many times, the same place. I never asked anybody seriously because I know they will just take it as non-sense. The last dream of this setting was, someone helped me out of the forest by flying and we did. Then I came out and woke from the dream which is really relieving because I thought of a success on going out.

When I got to see my grandfather (who passed away 5 years ago) he was also believer of dreams and interpretations. I asked him about my dream. And he told me that, there will be sickness that I will be facing on my life's journey. He advised me to pray always, pray for my health because he said, there will be someone who will help me overcome with it as it was told on my last dream.

In deed, after a year of his death I suffered from incurable illness which I thought would be the end of my life. I prayed and a lot of people helped me overcome with it.

I can really tell that dreams have interpretations but its unfortunate for me since I don't know how to interpret them.

Flying or escaping - means you want to escape from your situation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment