30 Inspirational Thoughts To Be Happy

Can't deny the bad days I had in life. It's counless!
Bad days are part of my life and I need to embrace them as much as good days do since bad days teach most of the lessons in life.

Sometimes bad days went beyond control so we need uplifting words, messages and affirmations to stay alive.

I have gathered 30 sentences/affirmations to share and help out people in distress like I was.

You can rank them according to your priority.

ENJOY ❣️
  1. I let go of everything I do not want or need for my highest good.
  2. I will only do good, think good, feel good and reap good.
  3. I am powerful. I am worthy. I am lovable. I am free.
  4. I am energetic and focused.
  5. Today, I will be the master of my emotions.
  6. I am confident.
  7. I face my fears courageously.
  8. Life is BEAUTIFUL and I feel beautiful.
  9. Today is an opportunity for peace.
  10. I am doing a great job.
  11. I am a success. I succeed in whatever I do.
  12. I am relaxed and clear-headed.
  13. I am a worthwhile person; I attract joy into my life.
  14. I act with high intention and purposeful awareness.
  15. I am peaceful, loving and hopeful.
  16. I demand my good right now.
  17. The world is beautiful and I am happy to be in it.
  18. I am getting better and better everyday.
  19. Today's the best day of my life.
  20. I breathe love into my job; my body; my relationships.
  21. I accept peace and joy in all aspects of my life.
  22. I feel good about myself.
  23. I do things right and I think clearly.
  24. I attract positive people into my life.
  25. I am lucky because I have work and I will succeed in it!
  26. I am the master of my destiny.
  27. I allow abundance to flow through me.
  28. I step into the world to live my mission in every word and action.
  29. I am prosperous person.
  30. I release all my negative emotions; I am confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment